You can make homemade preparations for annoying rats, and that’s simple and cheap. Before you spray a home with toxic chemicals, try to make your homemade preparations for rats.
Rats are dangerous because they transmit the infection. They often get into the house if they smell the food left in it.
How to dispose of rats? The home cat is not of great help. Although the scent of cats should also discourage rodents, but sometimes domestic cats are scared of rats.
- If you don’t want to use poison, and better not to use it, you can rid of the rats (and other rodents in the same way)with the sour smells:
- Mix a teaspoonful of tap water with half a teaspoon of apricot pepper. Add eight glasses of water and spray that mixture along the edges of the walls.
- First and foremost: Keep all food in your home securely. Where there is no food or water, there are no rats or mice.
- Essential oil peppermint – mice (and ants) do not like this smell. Put a few drops of peppermint oil on the fireplaces and place them in strategic locations at home.
- Ultrasonic scavengers – unfortunately, are not efficient enough. Ants and rodents also exist where such devices are plugged into electricity.
- Another popular and very effective rat tool in a private home – a bit of flour and plaster. These ingredients are mixed in a ratio of 1 to 1 and are sprayed on the floor in places where rodents may appear. The rat, after finding such a “gift”, will eat it and then want to drink. The gypsum freezes in the stomach and the rodent dies. An effective rat agent is ashes, rats cannot stand it.
Mice and rats enter the house even through the door, not just through the cracks in the walls.
In the end, if you don’t want some problems with your health and making homemade preparations for rats, call rat control Glasgow and they will help you in a minute.